Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And He Shall Be Called...

Yes...we have a name. For those who don't know/remember, sweet Hudson didn't have a name until Noon the day we left the hospital! So, I was bound and determined to have a name for DIP #2 before the hospital. And we've done it in record time...20 weeks!!
Without further ado...drum roll please...
GRANT WILLIAM
And he shall be called, Grant!

*BTW...all went very well at our 20 week ultrasound. Grant is growing and roughly 12 oz...50th percentile! In Kevin's words, "We sure know how to make 'em average!" {Hudson is a consistent 50th percentile for height & weight all 2 1/2 yrs.} For me, I'll take mine average...healthy & average!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the name! Now we call him something and it won't be another "Budda" (isn't that what your stepdad called Hudson? Your mom was telling me that story the last time she worked in nursey :o)!). Many prayers!

DeLine Family said...

Yes...Tommy called AND still calls Hudson, Bubba! Hilarious to me! I am excited to have a name for the little guy though!

The McBrayer family said...

LOVE IT!! Amelia was going to be Grant Whitman if she had been a boy, so you know I truly LOVE it!! SO glad he's healthy...and you are right, I'll take an average healthy baby any day! So happy for you!!

Bowman said...

kevin's comment is too funny :-)

Holly said...

Just saw this - love the name! So excited for you guys.