Monday, September 28, 2009

Worst Parents Award

Saturday...Hudson woke up with an ear infection. Saturday...there was a football game our little man was DYING to go to. Saturday...it rained...again!
Saturday...the worst parents of the year took that Little Man to the rainy football game!! AND...he was the best, most excited, sweetest little boy in the stadium! Who made it the entire game without once asking to go home! After the game, he was even ready to tailgate {don't worry...we didn't}!
My Favorite Hudson-isms of the night:
"Go Defense" {Auburn was actually on Offense}
"Get 'Em" {that would be mimicking Mommy}
"Go Big Blue"
Jumping During the Entire "Oooohha, Ooohhha" song with the students
Singing along with the Band
Spelling "A-U-B-U-R-N"
Shaking His shaker as if his little life depended on it!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

I think ya'll deserve the BEST PARENT AWARD!!! Follow your instincts ... and it seems he is fine!

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

You should get the best parents award just for introducing him to Auburn football so early! WAR EAGLE!!

Lori King said...

ahem ahem...I am glad he had fun but if I do remember correctly you were none to happy with the parents around us that brought their children the week before...just saying.

I think it is good he went. He is a great fan and now will be even more die hard than ever!! War Eagle! :)

erinshelton said...

Sign little Hudson up to be my future son-in-law. So very proud.

As for you guys...I may need to call DSS ;). Actually, I can't think of a better remedy than an Auburn game!

WAR EAGLE!