Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Brother Love

"Grant's No Have Animals!"
Exactly!!! It took Mommy a while to figure that one out. Conclusion: Hudson seemed quite concerned when he realized Grant didn't have any animals like him. At first, he offered a few of his own {how sweet} but Mommy talked him into picking out an animal just for Grant from his Big Brother!
So, while out and about, we stopped by Carter's. Hudson toiled & toiled over what to pick...the monkey or the giraffe...I think he made a good choice!!
This kiddo has one of the biggest hearts, and he seems to get sweeter each day {minus the moments when he's driving me completely crazy}! But I will say, those completely insane moments are quickly followed by a big hug and an "I'm Sorry."
Big Brother's Choice
{carefully displayed by Hudson himself}
One Proud Boy

1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hudson is going to have so much fun with his brother! They may be quite different in personality and likes/dislikes but they will be brothers. I remember how protective Clayton was of Justin when Randy and I were not around. Ya'll are going to have so much fun!