Friday, March 21, 2008

New Stats & A Birthday (or two)!

First off...today we had Hudson's 15 month check-up! All checked out normal and he's still holding strong in the 50th percentile for height & weight (31 inches & 24 lb 2 oz respectively) and 25th percentile for head (which I still can't get over)! He did fairly well with his 2 shots and is now sleeping peacefully! We do need to work on his speech...the boy can follow directions, point out body parts and put himself to bed, but he won't say a word (other than babbling). Hopefully by our 18 month appt we'll have some talking under our belt!
Having a snack before we go back!

Sippin' on some juice before my shots

In other DeLine news, it's BEASLEY'S 5th BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he's already 5 - which is like 35 - so actually he and Kevin are the same age!! Him turning 5 reminds me that our 5 year anniversary is coming up...1/2 a decade...WOW!!! HAPPY BDAY BEAS!

One of my favorite pics...doing his second favorite lake activity...riding on the boat.


Beasley first lake passion...SWIMMING! Look at the tired tongue!

p.s. Sweet Emma (Lizzy) Gott is also celebrating a Bday today (#3)...can't wait for the big Bday Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow!

1 comments:

The Reeds said...

Beasley,
Happy Birthday! I wish you could have swam at the lake with me today. My mom and dad wouldn't get in with me; they said it was too cold. Your little brother is cute! I like your new layout too.
Love,
Bailey Reed