Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Auburn Trip

So, I know it's been like a week since we went down to Auburn but here is a little recap! We have been going to Auburn quite a bit lately b/c Kevin has been doing some recruiting for his company in the College of Engineering. He loves it, and I love visiting! After his interviews Thursday, we stuck around downtown and while Kevin and Hudson had a beer (& juice), I went shopping then we took a stroll around campus! After, we headed to the AU Baseball game! (My second favorite Auburn sport!) We only stayed for the first few innings, but we were able to see Auburn score 7 on VMI! Kevin also took Friday off and we met with a realtor - yes realtor - but don't get too excited Auburn buddies, it was for possible rental property! Or so we thought, the realtor/developer started telling us about a new development of his & it is EXACTLY what we have been looking for in Auburn! Like I mentioned, it is brand new (just been cleared) so the Phase we would be interested in building in won't be ready for another 2-4 years...PERFECT Timing! I am now really excited about our possible future in Auburn!
Anyway...we had so much fun! Here are some pics from our trip!

Mommy & Daddy hope one day I'll be wearing a Cap & Gown by this sign!

This is what I thought of Aubie - maybe it will go better during football season!

Pondering the Game

Daddy got me an Official Auburn Baseball from one of the coaches!

Daddy helped me ride Mallory's scooter

"What a Long Day!"

0 comments: