Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy 7 Year Itch!

**Updated**
April 5!! 
I can't believe Husband and I have been married for SEVEN years!  At times, it seems like yesterday and at others, it seems amazing that we have been in our house for seven years, that sweet Beasley is seven, and that we have been blessed with TWO beautiful, perfect, healthy children!

Grandpa and Omi came over last night to babysit our little men...I don't know who was more tired at the end of the night - Hudson & Grant or Grandpa & Omi!!  They had such fun together.  Kevin and I kept things casual and simple this year - we headed to PURE Taqueria for some crab fritters, tacos and margaritas!  {Kevin and I have a dream to open one of these in downtown Opelika one day!  Anyone want to do some "investing" - give us a call!}  Since we were stuffed, Kevin had a special request - to go to "Golfer's Heaven!"  I gave Kevin a new Driver {ps...I didn't pay that price for it! Ha!} as his gift!  He wanted to see all that was out there, so we decided to hit with a few others!  I think going to the PGA Store was an even better gift than the actual Driver.  He had so much fun!  And I was pretty impressed by the store too!  After our trip, we indulged in THE best dessert - Krispy Kreme! Enough said!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SCHMOOPY!!

0 comments: