Saturday, August 22, 2009

a good time had by all!

btw...sorry for the delay in posts. motivation is slim these days not to mention starting Preschool, planning for Babe Boy #2, thinking of ANOTHER boy name, and getting the Big Boy Room ready {more to come on that soon}!
Anyway, a week {or so} ago Daddy had a terrific chance to play the Stadium course at TPC Sawgrass with his Dad and some friends...for FREE!! While he kicked butt on the course!!!, Hudson and I spent a couple of days at Mimi's house {my ma}! I wanted to finish up Hudson's new curtains and thought Mallory would be the perfect distraction for Hudson so I could sit down and get them done...not to mention getting some help from Mom! Much to my surprise, I actually finished the curtains AND remembered to ask about the Rocky Brook Rocket at the Monkey Park. {For those non-Opelikans, the Monkey Park really used to have Monkeys - hence, the name; they also have newly revived the miniature train that circles the park.} It is $1.00/person for 3 trips around. Hudson was super excited about getting on the train, until we got on the train. Typical. He finally warmed up on the second time around. After our 3 trips, we hit the playground. And when Ma and I had sweated enough, we headed home to play in the sprinkler!! As you can see, if it involves Mallory, a good time will be had!
ready to ride????
Rocky Brook Rocket
"monkeying around"
so cute
"Hudson's Favorite" - his words...not mommy's
loves Mallory
weeeeee
another favorite
sweetness!
ready to run through
loving to sprinkler
so much fun
I LOVE IT!!

0 comments: