Monday, January 26, 2009

Sister's Blog

I am so very proud of Sister...not only has she come into this century by creating her own blog {and joining facebook, for that matter} but she has done it by putting her whole heart out there! Each day as she dives into her Bible to learn more about & grow closer to our Heavenly Father, she chooses to share her thoughts, feelings, questions, & revelations with all of us. She has some wonderfully profound things to say and is such a fantastic writer. I'm calling it "Sister's Daily Devo" and am linking up on my page. I love Sister and am so very lucky that I can continue to look up to her as we get older. She is a wonderful mother, wife, sister & friend, and a lady I strive to be more like each day. I hope you will visit her blog "daily" and get to know {through our Heavenly Father} what a fabulous girl I already know her to be!

1 comments:

Cara said...

What's with all the compliments? You must want something... On a more serious note, tears sting my eyes at the words you wrote. Wow, I never knew! I love you!