Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'M IT!!

Well, Allyson tagged me so here goes 10 honest things all about me...

  • I {heart} Ironing...I know, I'm crazy! It started at a very young age ironing my NKOTB New Kids on the Block sleep shirt...yes SLEEP shirt!
  • I am obsessed with finding good deals...on anything!! Husband always jokes with me when I say "I saved {insert $}"...with "or did you spend {insert same $}!" But how could I pass up my latest find, these cuties for $4 {in-store}!!! I mean, of course I had to buy sizes 7 - 8 - 9 1/2 - 10 - 10 1/2 - 11 and 12 for Hudson-man!!
  • I kill most any plant - inside or out. Milford {our ivy plant Kevin bought in 2001} is still alive only due to Husband's watering! It's not that I don't love plants, I just can't keep them living...I usually plant outside & rely solely on rain & sun to keep them growing.
  • I L-O-V-E football...Auburn Football by far, but put any football game on & I'm set! Husband gets irritated though b/c I must "chose" a team to pull for! Even if it is only b/c their colors...I'm still a girl afterall!
  • Baking is my all-time passion...I've always said if we ever move back to Opelika/Auburn, I want to open a bakery/sandwich shop!
  • Photography is my new passion...I enjoyed taking pictures, but Hudson really brought out my love for it and for capturing the emotions of a single moment!
  • I am extremely organized and always have a To-Do List of some sort. Marking things off my list make me feel like I've accomplished something. And how do people live without the mantra "everything has a place?"
  • Dancing is my favorite hobby...I love tap, jazz and ballet but stopped taking after college. Good news, Husband found a ballet class with Atlanta Ballet that is during little man's MMO & I've been going off and on!!!
  • {And on that note} Husband is my BEST friend. I could hang out with him all day everyday. {And super-bonus...he likes to go shopping with me!} He has the ability to find things for me I would never pick out that look so much better than what I pick out! I love him dearly & couldn't imagine my life without him!
  • I really want another little one. About 3 years ago, we did a few failed science experiments & decided to "stop trying & wait a few months", which resulted in our little surprise miracle the very next month. This time seems to be so much of the same...no science experiments yet {unless one considers "low-grade" drugs experiments} but it definitely takes me back. The praying, the tears, the heartache, the patience to know it is all in God's time. And truthfully, I have my Hudson and if he is all I get, I will be content and completely settled.

So, enough about me...you're up: Beth Bowman, Erin Shelton, Kelli McBrayer, Crystal Farley & Maggie Cooper! Get on it!!!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

I do remember the NKOTB shirt getting ruined because you ironed the "iron-on" picture. If I remember correctly, the iron was runined as well. Great memory! Didn't realize the event had such lasting impressions. Hopefully, you have much better luck these days.

erinshelton said...

It is hilarious how much we have in common. I really enjoyed reading your list. Here I go...

Crystal, Jason, and Gavin said...

You call your husband, Husband. Hahaha!