Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Days

Hudson went back to school today! Oh, Joy!!! I am so excited to have two days by myself again! We not only talked about going to school all day yesterday, but we even trimmed up Hudson's hair! I know...some of you are asking...what hair? Well, he had what we refer to as "the baby comb-over" - which had to go! Since it was just a few snips, mommy & daddy tried their hands at a little cosmetology(sp?)! So new hair do for a new year!

Hudson loved watching us cut in the mirror - much different than expected. I thought straps would've been in order!
He did quite well at school this morning - even with a "slight" meltdown at the drop-off! His teachers said once he got in the room and saw the other kiddos playing, he jumped right in! He even ate most of his lunch!! He did make a mad dash for the door when he saw me - melted mommy's heart! I love my time away, but it is so great to be reminded how much I'm loved by my little man! Hopefully Thursday will go even better!
On Our Way...
Our "slight" meltdown
All smiles until he saw mommy at the door & he was ready to go!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Aww- his face in the last picture makes me want to cry! He is such a cutie!!

My First Kitchen said...

I can't believe he let you cut his hair without squirming! I would've been afraid to knick an ear. The new cut is quite cute on an equally cute little boy.