Friday, August 1, 2008

Movie Rec & Some Smoochin?!?!

So most of the time when my dear hubby requests a night at the movies, I cringe. Since most of his movie requests "look better on the big screen," I usually go...arms crossed, kicking and screaming! But lately, I've come out of the theater ready for the sequel! Last night was no different...we went to see The Dark Knight (aka Batman)! It was awesome and really well written. Hubby and I both thought the Heath Ledger hype was due to his passing, but I believe no other actor could've played that part! AND bonus, Christian Bale is definitely holding steady at #1 on my "Top 5!!!"

As for the "smooching"...don't worry...no pics of the Hubby and me kissing, but I am posting one that I snapped yesterday while our friend Caroline was over! I mean, I think Elizabeth and I need to watch these two!!! For more of Hudson's July pics, click on his Babyjellybeans page!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Laura, I loved the Dark Knight as well. Heath Ledger as the Joker was awesome!