Friday, August 8, 2008

I Had To Do It...

...Go to the "Devil Store" that is! For those who don't know, the Devil in this case is Wal Mart. A necessary evil of sorts. So convenient, so cheap, but oh so frightening! However, I do feel somewhat okay for going to the Dunwoody location. Instead of closing it down & opening a Super Walmart 2 blocks over, the Devil Execs chose to convert the current local. During a weekday morning in Dunwoody, I've learned it's really not too bad a place to be and quite clean!
Reason for going...BUBBLES! I found out from mommies around town that bubbles were in low supply since it's "the end of summer." Which I won't even start on since it's still 98 in the shade and little relief in the pool. These days we start and stay outside playing with our Tiger Bubble Maker & Bubble Lawn Mower! In the afternoon, the baby pool is filled and bubbles are flowing in there too!
So, after no luck at TWO Targets and CVS...We find a Stock Pile! Choosing to leave 1 or 2 jugs to make someone else's day, I only pick up SIX! I think we're good for the fall and maybe next spring!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Fun! I hate Wal-Mart too! I don't remember the last time I went to one. I go to Target at least once a week:)

The Reeds said...

Fun! I hate Wal-Mart too! I don't remember the last time I went to one. I go to Target at least once a week:)