Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetie...A Day Early!


So, because tomorrow is a Saturday and I know Kevin will be very busy showering me with gifts (ha, ha), I thought I would put a "Happy Anniversary" post out here for my honey!!!

I can't believe it has been FIVE fabulous years! It's so amazing how much life has changed but at the same time, all stayed the same. Even though my sweetie is 8 years older than me, I think it's great how he acts 8 years younger!! He definitely keeps me from taking myself too serious. And I didn't think I could love him any more than the day we got married until we had Hudson! I feel like I love him more each day when I see the two of them playing! He's such a wonderful husband and daddy, and I can't wait for the next 55 years!!!

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding was beautiful, and I can't believe it's been 5 years! Congrats!

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

I can't believe it's been five years. Chip and I are coming up on six. I've added your blog to mine so we can keep in touch. Hudson is so cute!!!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

hey-happy anniversary late! thanks for the advice on the layout-i'm a little clueless on this:) maggie