Monday, April 14, 2008

I Did It...I Did It!!!

Coming from a "non-techie", I can't believe I actually figured out how to create, save, and add a "scrapblog" header to my page!!! Maybe I'm the last person to figure this out...but no matter...I FINALLY DID IT!
If you need help...scrapblog was super easy. They didn't have a load of options, but most of them were quite cute! AND...it's free!!!
One catch...when I saved as a jpg. picture from the editing screen...it was too big as a header for my blog. Quick & easy trick to make your pics smaller...upload to snapfish, shutterfly, kodak, etc then right click on the pic from the website and save again with your other pics. Now...load to your blog!!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Love it Love it Love it! Great job!! Those pictures are adorable!

erinshelton said...

Hey! I am a friend of Sarah Martin's and I have to admit that I am addicted to blog stalking. I stole your great idea for a title, but I can't seem to get it to come up on my blog. Can you send me directions? I am not technologically advanced. Thank you soo much! erinlshelton@gmail.com