Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Snowing!!

Yes, snow! We never get snow in Atlanta! I admit, I was a little skeptical. I thought the news was hyping it up just to get the whole city in a tizzy! But it really snowed - there wasn't much at first, I thought it was too warm to actually stick to the ground & stay but by the time we went to bed there was about 1/4 inch or so! Most was gone by this morning but at least Hudson got a little snow time in! Here are some pics...enjoy!
If you look close enough, you can see the snow falling!
"What is this stuff?"

Baby's First Snow
Late Night Snow

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

The little man looks so cute walking around in the snow! I hope yall had more time with your snow than we did:)

The Martin Family said...

I love the confused look on his face! Ford was napping the whole time the snow was falling, and I'm a firm believer in never waking a sleeping baby! But he did love looking out the window once he woke up!