Monday, January 28, 2008

Grown-Up Furniture and Big Boy Clothes

So, I know it has been a while since the last post...it just seems like January is flying by! So much to do and so many things to look forward to has kept the DeLine family busy!

Kevin and I have termed the months between January and March our "off-season." No football...no lake...no beach! Kind of depressing but it seems we pass the time easily...usually by shopping!!! And I'm so lucky to have a husband who loves to spend time with his family and enjoys shopping! I have to say...he's one of my best shopping buddies (you too mom!!)...he can spot something I would never look at and it completely works out! Well, our goal this off season is to beef up our house...and we started in the kitchen. We've had our kitchen table since I was a sophmore in college - yes, 1999! It survived all of my wonderful college days plus 3 moves...until now! We bought a "grown-up" table! And I love it! The best part - the table AND four chairs was $177!!!!! You just can't beat it!




And I just couldn't resist posting a few pics of Hudson...there was no way I could change him out of his church clothes yesterday, he looked like such a little man...and of course, I had to take a few pics (sorry, most of them came out a little blurry - he's basically running everywhere now)!!!
Running from daddy!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally made a post. I mean you cant leave us hanging that long. I love the table and chairs. Tell the name of the store again so I can keep them in mind next time I go furniture shopping.

Anonymous said...

And Hudson as always is so cute.

DeLine Family said...

The furniture store is American Signature Furniture...there are a few around Atlanta but we like the one in Buckhead.

The Martin Family said...

What a great buy! And what a little cutie you have running around your house!