Friday, November 9, 2007

Are You Ready for Some Football?



Hudson and Beasley sure are ready for the Oldest Rivalry in the South! Now certainly, the bama game is by far - The Game of the Season - but for those of us who live in the Peach State, the Georgia game is a very close second. Growing up an Auburn fan, I didn't think any game mattered but the last regular season game. But as I've grown up and moved here, the Georgia game can be pretty important. It's always a great game to watch - even if you're not for one side or the other. And I must say, I've had a chance to work with some pretty awesome Georgia fans. Nevertheless - I WANT AUBURN TO WIN!!!!! So - to all the die hard Auburn Fans - WWAAARRRR EAGLE!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Aww, these pictures are so cute! I love the new page design too. Hope yall had a great weekend!

The Martin Family said...

After seeing April's new look I was going to get it in blue, but do you think we'd be too much?