Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween!!!! It's Hudson's first Halloween! Boy, we sure have had a fun...We carved our pumpkin Monday night! Hudson had fun playing in the pumpkin goo...although we did have to pull a few seeds from the mouth!
The church where Hudson goes to Mother's Morning Out held a Trunk-or-Treat Halloween night! We didn't get any candy, but it was fun taking in all of the Halloween Fun! Grandma DeLine even got to come along! I think she had to most fun! :-)

"No, you eat it mommy!"

This pic is for Nana - thanks for my stinkin' cute bib!

Lion Hudson - King of the Pumpkins!

Family Fun at Trunk-or-Treat


2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Lion Hudson is SO CUTE!!! I've been bored today, so I've probably checked your site five times waiting for an update. You delivered-- thanks:) Happy Halloween!

The Martin Family said...

What a fierce lion! It looks like Hudson enjoyed his costume a bit more than Ford did! I'm so glad you're blogging!