Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rainy Days...


Bad mommy...or completely hilarious! Yes, Hudson is eating his Cheerios off of the floor!

Well, it's finally raining here in Atlanta. YEA!! Maybe we'll have drinking water for a few more days. Not much going on...I'm doing laundry and my little man is taking one of his fabulous naps! Napping myself would be great right now, but I just can't stop reading blogs! It's so neat to see everyday lives become so interesting!

So, after much time spent reading about people I feel like I know through this wonderful chain of blogs, I've decided to start blogging myself. I hope to feel semi-adult again for a few minutes during the day rather than just mommy.

I have a terrific husband - Kevin, a golden retriever - Beasley, and a 10 month old - Hudson. I love all of them dearly! I sometimes wonder what I did when I was single. My life is so full at this point, and I can't wait to see what each day holds.

We love Atlanta and all of our friends here, but our hearts are in Auburn. I grew up in Opelika and couldn't wait to come to Atlanta. So much - right at my fingertips! Kevin grew up in Atlanta and has wanted to be back in Auburn for years. Now that I have a little family, I can see his point & hope we can return one day soon. Something I'm still astonished that I can even write!

Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: