Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July 4th

We spent 4th of July at Lake Martin this year.  We had the pleasure of spending it with my "in-laws!"  I say in-laws but when I explain the situation, people think I've lost my mind.  My sister's mother & father-in-law have a lake house.  Kevin has known Mike, my brother-in-law, since 1991 - before me OR Cara were a glimmer in either fella's eye!  Therefore, Jim & Jeanne are like parents to both of us!
Cara, Mike & Harper had already left, but Jim, Jeanne, Brian, Melissa, Maggie & Kailey were all still in attendance.  {FYI...Melissa is Mike's sister.}  It was so fun to be around 2 of the sweetest little girls all weekend!
Vacation doesn't get much better than hanging at the lake, eating some yummy food & watching 3 little kiddos scream in excitement at even the smallest of fireworks!
Again...
...and Again!!
the 3 Amigos: Kailey, Maggie & Hudson
the broom closet will have to do for now
what is better than a sleeping child?!
at least he didn't scream in his life jacket
Sweet Boy & His Daddy
Inseparable "cousins"...all weekend!
sacked out...again!!!!
Silly Boy!
Riding in Daddy's "Man-Boat": I managed to have three kiddos {6, 3, 6 mo} sit with me while I drove Kevin on a ski run!!
Daddy's Helper already: bringing in the ski rope

0 comments: