Saturday, February 20, 2010

One Month Old

I just can't believe it has already been a month! I feel like we just left the hospital.  It really has been a big blur in some ways.  I mean, with #2, life has to go on - and, boy, has it!

Grant had his big dr's appt on Thursday!  He weighed 9 lb, 7 oz and is 21 1/4 inches long...both 50th percentile!  I looked up Hudson-man's stats at 1 month & he weighed 9 lb, 9 oz and was exactly 21 1/4 inches long! It is crazy how close in stats they are!

The little man is eating every 3 or so hours during the day & waking once during the night - between 4 & 5 am.  He's been alittle cranky lately but we've been adjusting {lowering} the amount we feed him and getting back to the swaddle, and he seems to be better.

I do miss that I can't always snuggle whenever I want, as I did with Hudson but it makes me appreciate those times even more!  Just look at how sweet and similar my boys look!!!
Grant
Hudson

1 comments:

Perri Speigner said...

What beautiful boys you have! I LOVE the 1st pic of Grant!