Saturday, February 13, 2010

It Snowed!

I must say - the snow is beautiful.  All 3.5 inches!!  Last March's snow was nothing compared to this.  It was so wonderful waking up to a sunny, white winter wonderland.  Hudson has been so excited!  He has been asking, "When is it going to snow A LOT, Mommy?" for the longest time.  I kept telling him to talk to God about it! :-)  Well, God finally answered the little man's prayers!  I also can't believe it has snowed every year of Hudson-man's short life!  I haven't seen this much snow in my entire life!  He's a Lucky Little Man!
so excited for the snow
mommy's attempt at a snowman
hope he's not eating "yellow snow"
handsome Beas
Daddy's {much cooler} snowman
Snowy family photo
Beasley is ready to catch his snowball
the little man - all bundled up
our maple tree!
ready for another snowy day
snow angel
Sweet Man!

0 comments: