Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

I've been pondering what to make of this Easter season. I want those fun traditions and memories with Hudson, but I also want him to know why we celebrate this holiday...this ever important holiday. What can you tell a 2 year old so they understand. I, myself, have thought about and looked at the cross and those final hours of Jesus in a different way this year. I don't know if it was Andy's sermon last week, or if it is my need as a parent to make sure Hudson knows my Jesus, his Jesus and that his Jesus will be his friend forever. That is what I have focused on these past couple of days with Hudson. That Jesus came to live like we do then went to Heaven to be with God, so we can one day go to Heaven too. {Andy Stanley, our pastor, gave a powerful talk last Sunday...everyone should listen to it/watch it. Visit Buckhead Church messages and click on black "CD Cover" - it's called "The Final Hours." This may be one I listen to every year to remind myself of the magnitude of His gift to me!}
The DeLine's wish each of you a very Blessed and Happy EASTER!!!!

0 comments: