Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Lexi's Opelika Shower

Saturday was quite a busy day...the fam drove down to Opelika for Becca Mader's baby shower and Laura & Wheeler's Engagement Party...both fabulous! While I was at the baby shower, Kevin and Little Man went to the last AU BBall game of the season & came away with a big "W" over LSU!! Woo Hoo!
Anyway...on to the baby shower! Here are a few pics of the shindig & mama-to-be! Here's a link to the rest of the pics {but you need a snapfish login to view them}! I'm even enjoying the last of the yummy petit fours!

Yummy Cake from Henri's Bakery
Beautiful Arrangement {made by Ms Jane Teel}

Petit Fours

Mama-To-Be

How Cute!?!?
Little Flower
First Piggy Bank - "Sausage"
Yea...the stroller!
The Hostesses...Ms Jane, Britney, Scarlotte, Bec, Sarah, Me, Ms Anita

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi! Thanks for the post! I found you on Maggie's :o)!Gosh, it seems like a lifetime ago! I read up on what's been going on with you! I'm so sorry! Can't even imagine. I've had several close friends lose babies at birth over the past 2 yrs due to a heart problem and in Feb. a friend lost one at 30 weeks. The pain it hurts my heart so bad and it wasn't even my child. Good to hear from you. Now that I found you I'll keep up with ya! I'll be praying for you and another baby. God has everything already planned out. One thing I've learned (which I'm sure you know ) is God's blessing are always at just the right time and and just when we needed it. Many prayers! Steph