Tuesday, March 24, 2009

aunt kristin's baby shower

What a fun-filled weekend...Friday the zoo & Saturday, aunt kristin's baby shower {more to follow on Sunday's fun}! What a great group of ladies that gave her the shower. It reminded me a lot of my mom & her friends...each of them had met through the church/church group, had & raised babies together and are now watching them all get married & have babies of their own! I can only hope that my children will be as blessed! Thanks again to them all for throwing her such a fabulous shower with mucho gifts!! I just don't know where it will all fit in their one bedroom condo!! I'll try to keep the pics to a minimum {see Zoo post}.


"boys & their toys" theme

daddy ryan's baby clothes
look at this load of goodies
ryan's grandmom & aunt
i really liked this paper!
ryan's mom
ryan's sister
the hostess gift
a wonderful gift from ryan's grandmom!!

0 comments: