Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Learning...


So after reading about all these little ones learning new things (like Little Mary Evans and Miss Ella)...Just thought I'd share this one (I only wish I had a sound bite to share too)!

Mommy: What does a Horse say?
Hudson: Neigh
Mommy: What does a Bird say?
Hudson: Wheat (i.e. Tweat)
Mommy: What do we say to Elephants?
Hudson: BOOOOOOO!!!!

Mommy is so very proud (sorry bama friends)!!

(BTW...Little man has been working on counting & getting very good!)

5 comments:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

I love it Laura!He's a smart man...he and Mary Evans will have to meet soon:)They could be a match made in heaven:) Mag

The McBrayer family said...

That is hilarious!! Love it!!

erinshelton said...

LOVE IT! Hudson is the man! Can't wait to meet that cutie patootie this weekend! Maybe he can teach Lucy McLean a thing or two. :)

erinshelton said...

It was so good to see you. We forgot to get a picture. We will have to next time! Hope you are doing well!!!

Amanda said...

That is too cute! My niece Emma who is 18 months said War Eagle a few weeks ago. Teach them young I say!