Monday, February 18, 2008

A First...

Yep...after 14 months, Hudson got his first ear infection! First, I am actually so thankful that he's been such a "well" baby so far! Second, even though he's sick...isn't he still the cutest!?! Now, if you would've asked me how sweet and cute he was Sunday morning, I would most likely have answered much differently! The wonderful husband that Kevin is, he stayed up with Hudson most of the night Saturday night. The little man slept off and on, but no longer than 45 minutes at a time, leaving daddy with barely any sleep! And last night was a little of the same but not as bad! We probably should've taken him to the ER this weekend, but man, I really hate going! And since Hudson seemed to be in good spirits, eating and playing most of the day, we decided to wait. Well, this morning when I woke up feeling like a mack truck had hit my head and I could barely swallow my spit (gross, I know), I decided to call the doctor...and the prognosis...ear infection! But hey, we've now got antibiotics and pain medicine and all seems to be well again!


Eating my turkey dog and raisins!


Reading a bit before naptime in my new favorite spot!

1 comments:

The Martin Family said...

Poor little guy! We know all about ear infections, and they are NO FUN for anyone! We hope Hudson is on the mend!