Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Weekend {as a Mother of 2}

If only for a little while {like an hour}, but it was fun to have a little, tiny, miniscule, insy glimpse of what life would be like with another little one and how my Little Man would respond! Tate was so sweet & Hudson was wonderful. He helped hold Tate's bottle, get a blanket and burp cloth & bounce his seat! He also thought it would be appropriate to sit at his head & try to put his feet on him which mommy was able to knock away just in time!
After our Parents-Of-Two experiment and the afternoon downpour, we headed out for some pressure washing!! Woo Hoo! Kevin power washed everything out back, & I was in charge of the front stoop & walkway! I'm proud to say, my ankles didn't look quite as "good" as my dear one's!
acting better after a prompt scolding by mommy about putting our feet on little ones
sweet baby Tate
pressure washing, huh!?!
what sweetness
look at those sexy ankles!!!!

0 comments: