Friday, February 6, 2009

Sprucing Up

Lately, I have gotten an itch for something different in our lovely home. First, I was able to find some fabric ON SALE to recover our dining room chairs for $26!!!! {Gotta love a slow economy sometimes.}
"New" Chairs on the Right
We were also able to find a sectional couch that we both like, could both agree on & wasn't almost a month's salary!! This has been a long & draining process...I think we have been looking since before Hudson was born. Well, it finally got delivered today...Woo Hoo!!! I AM EXCITED!
Please excuse the tags
Next project...recovering an ottoman...fabric - $4.80!!! And new valances for the kitchen...fabric - much more than $4.80!! More to come soon hopefully.

1 comments:

The Mader's said...

I LOVE the new fabric on the chairs!!! The new sofa looks like heaven! Isn't it fun redecorating? If only I had an unlimited budget! :-)