Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!

So I'll do my best to cram Christmas Eve & Day into one post...I have close to 300 pics to sort through, so I'll do my best to keep it all short but sweet!!! Hudson's big gift this year was his Art Easel...I know he will love it b/c he loves to color. I even asked him Christmas week what he wanted Santa to bring him and every time he said "Colors!" It made me so excited! He can stand at it and color or fold it down into a table & sit at his stool!! Other gifts he hasn't put down are his "power drill" and vacuum! {if only the vacuum were real!} Kevin's big gift was an iPod Touch and mine, well, I actually got mine before Hudson's Birthday ~ so I unwrapped an empty box!! I have been jonesin' for a fancy SLR and instead of missing out on all of the bday & pre-Christmas fesitivities, he gave it to me early! I love it and haven't stopped taking pictures...hence the 300 Christmas Day pics! We had Kevin's family over for a late lunch & presents Christmas Day...did I mention Hudson was more than happy to help unwrap any and all gifts!?!
I can't believe Christmas is already over! It was such a wonderful year, and I can't wait to see what next year holds for our little family!!! We've almost got all of our decorations down {which makes me quite depressed} and tomorrow Kevin and I are headed out for our annual After Christmas Shopping Trip {sans Hudson-man}! I hope everyone had a fabulous & joyful Christmas!!! Happy 2009!

0 comments: