Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day 08

I hope everyone had a wonderful long Memorial Day weekend. We left Friday morning and headed to the lake!! Woo Hoo!! We grilled the annual "butts" and even got in THREE ski runs! We really couldn't believe how much Hudson loved the water! We stayed until late Monday, and life seems to be going on as usual. I can't believe laundry is done, trips to Target and Publix were accomplished and even a little backyard "redneck" pool time was had!
We ask everyone to be with us tomorrow (Wed) as we start swimming lessons for the little man...considering we were literally dragging him out of the water this weekend, I don't think it'll be too difficult...except when we have to leave!

1 comments:

The Reeds said...

I'm glad yall had fun! I'm sorry we didn't call Monday. We ended up leaving right after lunch. When are yall going back?