Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hudson is ONE!!

I just can't believe an entire year has gone by! Our little man has grown up so much and it has been so much fun! Every stage has been my favorite (except maybe 7-8 months old...I just didn't know how to communicate with him)! But this stage has really been fun...you can tell him to do something & he actually does it!! It's amazing how much they know and understand!

We had a terrific time at his big party! Thank you to all of our friends and family who were able to join us! Here are a few pics from the party...I'll be posting more on his babyjellybeans website after his dr's appt tomorrow!

Watching the big kids play football!


Mommy & Daddy helped me blow out my candle!


BIRTHDAY BOY!

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Happy Birthday to the cute little man!! I love all of the pictures on his site! Can't wait to see you at HFOF!

The Martin Family said...

What a big boy! Happy belated birthday, Hudson!